Sunday, April 1, 2018

Who Is Luke Evans?

Since my Joe Tippett/Billy Magnuson post was so popular1, I’m going to take a page out of my friend Kenneth Walsh’s2 book. I was watching an Emily Blunt movie called The Girl on the Train last night, and there was this scorchingly hot actor I’d never seen before named Luke Evans. In one scene, you even got to see his naked body through a steamy shower door! Who is this man and why have I never seen him before (and where can I see more of him)?
Oh, yeah, Emily Blunt was good, too. 











6 comments:

paul said...

Your words and the photos make me want to rent "Girl On The Train 'tout de suite.'

I have seen Luke before. Once in Disney's "Beauty And The Beast" (available on Netflix Streaming) and make no mistake, he is the beauty. The towns people got it so right with the adjectives they use to describe him. If you are a Spectrum customer, you can watch him 'On Demand' on 'TNT' in "The Alienist" - a very dark show, and for me, difficult to watch.

On the bright side, Luke is gay, but doesn't speak about it very much.

thegaycurmudgeon said...

What?! Luke is gay?!!! Now you're just fucking with me!

Tom said...

He is openly gay.

thegaycurmudgeon said...

I LOVE that!!!

paul said...

Thanks to the comment left by Marc, you can see that I was not "fucking" with you. And it was Ian McKellen who let the cat out of the bag.

thegaycurmudgeon said...

I LOVE Ian McKellen!!!